Desk Assistant Application
Make sure you’re not forgetting anything!
- Reviewed the Desk Assistant job description and agreement
- Ensure you meet the Academic Requirements: Have at least a 2.5 cumulative and semester grade point average.
- Completed application
- Make sure your availability on the application is your Fall 2013 availability. The Fall 2013 schedule will begin August 26th, 2013. See “Important Dates & Information” below for information regarding the desk schedule for August 8th – August 25th, 2013.
If receiving Financial Aid (currently or anticipated), we recommend you meet with your Financial Aid advisor to understand how compensation for this position could impact your financial aid.
IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION
Hired DA Staff Members Important Dates
- Fall training will be held August. More information about this mandatory training will be available to the selected staff.
- Desk assistants will work the residence hall desks, up to 20 hours a week. Students living on-campus will be able to move into their fall assignment in early August.
- Winter Break – Desk assistant staff will be expected to work through fall closing There will be an opportunity to work through winter break for those staff members that are interested.
- Spring Training – training is typically the 1st week prior to school staring in January. This training is mandatory.