- Commonly called “Quad”
- Approximately 800 residents live in The Quadrangles in five coed halls: Bates, Law, Oberholtzer, Settegast and Taub.
- The floors are coed with suites arranged by gender.
- The Quadrangle offers an all-you-care-to-eat residential restaurant, a C3 Convenience Store, a Java City, a computer lab and a laundry facility.
Room styles and square footage may vary slightly.
Most rooms are double room suites. There are slight variances including a private double room (no suite room), a single room suite (suite with a double room) and a three person private room. All rooms in the Quadrangle are charged the same double rate. New applicants may not select a particular type of room. Residents transferring or going through Priority Room Sign-up may select from available rooms.
- Secured access to buildings
- Moveable furniture
- Bunkable beds
- Walk-in closets
- Bike racks for secure storage
- Kitchen access
- TV lounge in every building
- Exercise equipment
- Computer lab
- Resident exclusive parking
- Vending Services
- Large multipurpose rooms
- RFoC dining hall
- Convenience store
|Room Type||Academic Rate||Semester Charge|
Pricing for honors, out-of-state and international students is the same. Prices shown above are based on a full academic year agreement (Fall & Spring semesters). Residents will pay for one semester at a time (half the Academic Year price is charged to the student’s fee bill each semester). The meal plan is also charged in the same manner and at the same time as the room charge (half the Academic Year price is charged to the student’s fee bill each semester).