The Calhoun Lofts Hand Book is a great guide to all of the benefits the lofts has to offer.
- 984 beds residential facility
- Offers loft-style living with an urban feel
- Enjoy our 10,500 square feet retail center which includes a Mini Market and a Barnes and Noble Bookstore.
- Contact us at 832-842-5638.
Room styles and square footage may vary slightly.
- Study lounges
- Theatre room
- Two roof terraces
- Sky lounge
- Exercise room
- Laundry rooms
- Private courtyard
- Retail space with a courtyard
- Wi-Fi throughout*
- Computer lab
- Meeting spaces
- Special-event kitchen
- Access control and security cameras
- Optional meal plan available
- 10-foot ceilings
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Utility package
- Dishwasher (in 2-bedroom units)
- Granite countertops
- Exposed concrete ceilings and ﬂoors for a modern, urban look and feel
- Views of downtown in some units
- Web interfaced room thermostat
* The AT&T U-Verse package will consist of basic telephone service, high-speed Internet and U-Verse 100 entertainment service with a DVR included in the package.
- Electricity (up to a monthly cap)
|Room Type||Per Semester/Per Person||Summer 2014|
|1 Bed/1 Bath Unfurnished||$5,545||$2,218|
|1 Bed/1 Bath Furnished||$5,710||$2,284|
|2 Bed/1 Bath Unfurnished||$4,025||$1,610|
|2 Bed/1 Bath Furshished||$4,135||$1,654|