Desk Assistant Application
Make sure you’re not forgetting anything!
- Review the Desk Assistant job description and agreement
- Ensure you meet the Academic Requirements: Have at least a 2.5 cumulative and semester grade point average.
- Complete application
- Make sure your availability on the application is your Fall 2014 availability.
If receiving Financial Aid (currently or anticipated), we recommend you meet with your Financial Aid advisor to understand how compensation for this position could impact your financial aid.
IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION
Hired DA Staff Members Important Dates
- Desk Assistants must be able to arrive on campus and attend Fall Desk Assistant Training on Tuesday, August 11th through Thursday, August 14th and be available to work through Residence Hall opening.
- Winter Break – Desk assistant staff will be expected to work through fall closing There will be an opportunity to work through winter break for those staff members that are interested.
- Spring Training – training is typically the 1st week prior to school staring in January. This training is mandatory.
- You must demonstrate a commitment to customer service, interpersonal skills, strong leadership skills, positive attitude, and responsibility.